1. What languages will be able to get support after the European service has migrated.
German and French will be able to get support through our Global Customer Support portals and get help with their Vindictus issues through Support Tickets.
There will be no foreign language support available for the Vindictus forums after the European Service has migrated.
2. If I have an open ticket or issue on the Europe server, will it be serviced or will I need to open a new ticket? Moving forward, where will I need to go to open a new support ticket?
It is important to know that only three months worth of Game Data will be migrating to the Global Nexon Service. Our Global support will not be able to resolve outstanding issues if they are outside of that range.
We encourage you to resolve any outstanding issues with European Customer Support as soon as possible.You can contact them through the EU Support Portal.
Any New Issues you have with your Character, after EU Vindictus has completed the merge to the Global Nexon Service, can be submitted through the Global Support Portal.
3. What Regions Will Now be Supported with the EU Merge?
Once The EU Vindictus has completed the Merge to the Global Nexon Service, these will be the new Supported Regions for Vindictus:
- Ȧland Islands (part of Finland),
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Channel Islands,
- Czech Republic,
- Faeroe Islands,
- The Vatican City State,
- Isle of Man,
- Bailiwick of Jersey,
- San Marino,
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands,
- United Kingdom,
- Azerbaijan, and all territories and possessions thereof.
4. Will my European NX totals and cash shop purchases carry over with the migration?
Your NX Totals will safely carry over when Vindictus migrates to the Global Nexon Service. When that happens, a prompt to migrate NX totals will appear and you will have the option to migrate your totals at the time. Your cash purchases will also transfer at this time.
The Global Service differentiates NX obtained through PayPal/Credit Card (defined as NX Credit) and Prepaid Cards (defined as NX Prepaid). Your NX totals at the time of migration will be split into NX Prepaid and NX Credit based on how the NX was obtained. There are restrictions for transactions using NX Credit, please refer here http://www.nexon.net/nx/guide/ for more details.
5. Is there anything I need to do on my end before the migration?
Before migration occurs, make sure to complete the migration application located on the Nexon European website. If this is not performed before the migration date, your game data could be lost forever without the possibility of being reinstated. We strongly suggest for you to perform this as soon as possible to ensure this does not occur. Additionally, you will need to agree to have your NX transferred, which can be completed through a different form on the Nexon EU website.
Any questions regarding transferring your account can be asked to Nexon EU Customer Support, which can be found here: https://support.nexoneu.com/
6. With the migration, will I be able to merge a North America and Europe account? Will I be able to transfer a character between servers?
No. You will not be able to merge a European account with an existing North America account. Characters on the European service will not be able to move to existing North American servers, nor will North American characters be able to move onto European servers
7. What happens if Vindictus has been migrated to the Global Launcher and I didn't create a Nexon Global Account in time?
Once Vindictus has migrated to the Global Launcher, you will receive a notification upon logging into the Europe Launcher. You will still be able to set up your Nexon Global Account and upgrade the Europe Launcher to the new Global Launcher.
8. I have an account in Nexon America and in Nexon Europe. Will they become one in the Nexon Global Accounts?
If you have an American and a European account, they will become two separate Nexon Global Accounts. If both accounts use the same email address, you will receive a prompt to change your email address when you update your account to a Nexon Global Account.
9. I logged in with my Facebook account. How will the migration work for me?
The first time you login with your Facebook account, you will have the opportunity to update your account to a Nexon Global Account. You will be asked to provide an email address to associate with your new Nexon Global Account.
It will not be possible to log into the new Nexon Global Account or the Global Launcher with your Facebook account. After you have updated your account to a Global Account, you will be able to login with your email address immediately.
10. What will happen with my game and personal data?
During the migration you will get a prompt for the new policies and agreements. Please read them carefully to be fully informed. We can ensure you that your data will be handled with high security standards and will only be used for the purposes mentioned within the policies and agreements.
11. What will happen to the Europe community forums and social channels?
For the forums, we are in the process of migrating all to a new Global Forums platform. This process has already been in process for our newer titles such as First Assault, Riders of Icarus, and LawBreakers, but we will eventually migrate our current forums for other titles to this new platform. Dates for each individual forum are unknown at this time.
For the Social Channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more, we are in the process of combining those pages into one large global page which will serve the needs of our new Global Service. A date for the completion of this merger is unknown at this time.
12. How will the migration affect future updates and maintenance?
Updates to our titles within the Global Launcher will continue as they have in the past. There may be some extended maintenance that will occur, but aside from that, service will be updated and have maintenance performed on a similar cadence to our current schedule.
13. Will the European Server continue to be an XE server, or will they adopt the North American Premiere Service?
The European Service will be adopting the North American Premiere Service.