To request a steam unlink, please contact Nexon Player Support by submitting a ticket.
Your Nexon account is unique from your Steam account. Before playing a Nexon game, you were asked to link your Steam account with your Nexon account. If you want to play on another Nexon account on your Steam account, you will need to unlink your Steam from your current Nexon account.
Fortunately, we can unlink your Nexon account from Steam for you. However, we need to verify your account ownership in order to do so. Please provide the information requested below to begin the Steam Unlink process. Keep in mind that this information must match the information that you used when creating your Nexon account.
Please provide us the Steam ID of your Steam account so we can locate your account. More details on how to provide your Steam ID are here: How do I find my Steam ID?
Account Verification Questions:
- When did you notice that you were unable to access the account?
- Account’s registered email address
- Account ID (if applicable)
- If the email was changed from the registered e-mail address, please let us know what your previous e-mail address was.
- Full first and last name as it appears on the account (may only be available on older accounts)
- Registered birthday (MM/YYYY)
- Which Nexon games do you normally play on this account?
Purchase History Verification:
- Please give the dates (in the last 90 days) of NX purchased on the account in question (Credit Card, Paypal, Xsolla only).
- Name of the items purchased
- Dates the items were purchased
***All personal information given to us will be redacted from the ticket once we verify account ownership.