No. If the item is destroyed during the enchant, then no materials will be returned.
Articles in this section
- How can I improve my enchant success chance?
- How do I restore an item that has been destroyed from Enhancement / Enchantment?
- If the enchant destroys the item, will a portion of the materials used to craft the item be returned?
- Some items have a bind count, what does this mean?
- What are Enchant Runes?
- What are Enhance Runes?
- What do the gold star(s) on an item signify?
- What does it mean to enchant an item?
- What does it mean to enhance an item?
- What is Equipment Fusion?