You can now link your Nexon America account to your Twitch account.
Where do you begin?
- Visit the Nexon America website and log into your account, or open the Nexon Launcher and log into your account.
- On the website, click on "My Account" in the top-right and go to Account Settings. If you are using the launcher, click your Nexon ID in the top-right of the launcher window.
- Click on the "Linked Account" settings, and locate the section for "3rd Party Connections".
- Click on the "Link" button to start the linking process.
- If you were already logged in, then you will asked to grant Nexon GLOBAL permissions for your Twitch account. Click "Authorize" to proceed.
- If successful, you will receive a message indicating that your Twitch account was successfully linked to your Nexon account.
- If you return to the "My Settings" section of your account on the Nexon America website, you will see the current Twitch link information.
How do I de-link my Account?
- From the "Linked Account" settings, locate the section for "3rd Party Connections".
- Click on the "Delink" button to start the delinking process.
- In the confirmation prompt, click on "Yes, Disconnect" to confirm.
- You may be asked to Verify your account by email, Google Authenticator, or by use of the current password.